Announcing the 6th Annual
Chico Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest!
October 2, 3 and 4, 2015 – Three-Day Extravaganza!
SOLD OUT Friday Tickets
SOLD OUT Saturday Tickets
*Friday & Saturday tickets SOLD OUT!*
Click Kenny for a throwback Oktoberfest game while you wait for the big event! →
We’ve watched our Oktoberfest tent swell every year and the tickets now vanish in a flash. We’re extremely flattered, and we believe there’s room to invite more folks into the revelry.
The 2015 Oktoberfest extravaganza will be the first to span three days! We want to give our local and nearby friends every opportunity to sport lederhosen and hoist a stein in honor of one of beer’s best traditions.
Important: The three sessions (October 2, 3, and 4) are identical and require separate ticket purchases to attend. Note the different time for the Sunday session. Tickets for each day are sold separately. Musical lineup (featuring The Philip der Stein Sextet, Bayern Maiden, and Wanderlust Circus), food and beverage are identical for all sessions, so pick whichever day works for you and come join us. PROST!
Friday, October 2, 2015 5-10pm
Saturday, October 3, 2015 5-10pm
Sunday, October 4, 2015, 1-6pm
WHAT: The 6th annual Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest celebration featuring our first Oktoberfest collaboration festival beer among others, spectacular live music, Chicken Dance contest, Flash Your ‘Stache competition, live glass blowing auction, German-inspired food
WHERE: Sierra Nevada Hop Field Chico, CA; Parking at Silver Dollar Fairgrounds
ALL TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLINE STARTING FRIDAY, AUGUST 14, 2015, AT 10:00AM PST. TICKETS ARE LIMITED AND WILL SELL OUT – PLAN AHEAD AND PURCHASE EARLY!
Ticket Options and Pricing:
All tickets are available from August 14, 2015, at 10:00am PST until sold out. Please note, tickets will cost the same online as they do from the Gift Shop and all tickets are being pulled from the same allotment… meaning that tickets may sell out online while you’re in line at the Gift Shop. We highly recommend purchasing tickets online in the comfort of your own Haus.
$47.50 Oktoberfest Ticket – includes ticketing fees, admission, a contemporary German meal provided by the Sierra Nevada Taproom, a commemorative beer stein, and one drink or pretzel ticket. Additional beer tickets are available for purchase online in advance or at the event.
$30 Designated Driver Ticket – includes ticketing fees, admission, a contemporary German meal provided by the Sierra Nevada Taproom, and a commemorative stein that you can use for water, lemonade or iced tea (your wristband will indicate that no beer is to be served to you), and a pretzel ticket.
What is there to do?
1. A Fantastic Musical Line-Up Featuring Wanderlust Circus
5:00pm on Friday and Saturday, 1:00pm on Sunday: The Philip der Stein Sextet – This sextet made up of trombone, tuba, trumpet, accordion, drums, and sax serenades the crowd with vocals in German and English.
6:30pm on Friday and Saturday, 2:30pm on Sunday: Bayern Maiden – The only rhyme or wiesn!
An authentic Oktoberfest band playing and singing music the way it’s played in the tents in Munich, Germany.
8:00pm on Friday and Saturday, 4:00pm on Sunday: Wanderlust Circus – The theatrical circus troupe of live musicians, singers, dancers, and circus artists will close out the event.
2. Glass Blowing Demonstrations – Once again, our friends at Red Hot Metal have partnered with the Museum of Glass to provide a glass blowing studio for live demonstrations from local artists. Enjoy glass blowers creating works of art while you watch! Selected items will be auctioned off with proceeds benefiting the local Fashion Performance Artist Collective, Chikoko.
3. Delicious Brews – Featuring Sierra Nevada’s first Oktoberfest collaboration festival beer. This year we worked with 600-year-old Brauhaus Riegele of Augsburg, Germany. We’ll make sure there’s plenty of other beer styles to try as well.
4. Traditional Feast – A contemporary German meal will be provided by the Sierra Nevada Taproom. The feast will be available from 5-8pm on Friday and Saturday and from 1-4pm on Sunday, and is included with your ticket price. Full menu coming soon!
Oktoberfest tickets will be available online starting Friday, August 14, 2015, at 10:00am PST Remember, you must be 21 or older and present a valid ID to attend!
How to get to the Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest?
PLEASE DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE – Really, we can’t stress this enough…if you overindulge, leave your car and come back for it the next day. Take the free shuttle or a taxi; you’ll make some new friends and keep everyone safe. Here are some options:
1. FREE SHUTTLE – from downtown Chico. The shuttle will run on a continuous loop on Friday and Saturday from 4:30-11:00 pm and from 12:30-7:00 pm Sunday. Pick up and drop off are at the transit center across from Madison Bear Garden. This is the ideal option for those seeking post-Fest festivities.
2. RIDE YOUR BIKE – Chico Velo is offering a complimentary bike valet and there is plentiful bike parking at the brewery! We don’t advocate drinking and riding your bike, though.
3. PARKING AT SILVER DOLLAR FAIRGROUNDS – Complimentary parking is available at the fairgrounds, a short walk to the brewery, or you can take the shuttle that will run back and forth on Friday and Saturday from 4:30-11:00 pm and from 12:30-7pm Sunday. If you need to, you can leave your car overnight at the fairgrounds and pick it up the next day.
**THERE IS NO PARKING ON SITE AT SIERRA NEVADA** PLEASE FEST RESPONSIBLY!
Freqently Asked Questions