SIERRA NEVADA OKTOBERFEST!
Friday, 9/30 Tickets
Saturday, 10/1 Tickets SOLD OUT!
Friday, 10/7 Tickets
Saturday, 10/8 Tickets SOLD OUT!
(Looking for the Mills River Oktoberfest? Want to play the Oktoberfest Game while you wait for the big event? )
The 2016 Oktoberfest extravaganza will be the first to span two weekends! We want to give our local and nearby friends every opportunity to sport lederhosen and hoist a stein in honor of one of beer’s best traditions.
Important! The four sessions (September 30, October 1, 7, and 8) are identical and require separate ticket purchases to attend. Tickets for each day are sold separately. Musical lineup (featuring March Fourth!), food and beverage are identical for all sessions, so pick whichever day works for you and come join us. PROST!
$51.50 General Admission – Includes a contemporary German meal provided by the Sierra Nevada Taproom, a commemorative beer stein, shuttle, and one drink or pretzel ticket.
$30 Designated Driver – Includes a contemporary German meal provided by the Sierra Nevada Taproom, a commemorative stein, and a pretzel ticket. Water, lemonade and iced tea will be available (your wristband will indicate that no beer is to be served to you).
$4 Beer Tickets – Additional beer tickets are $4 each and are available for purchase online (recommended) or at the event.
TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY STARTING TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2016, AT 10:00AM PST. TICKETS ARE LIMITED AND WILL SELL OUT!
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!
- Friday, September 30, 2016, 5-10pm
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 5-10pm
- Friday, October 7, 2016, 5-10pm
- Saturday, October 8, 2016, 5-10pm
Celebrating with Sierra Nevada beer including the new Oktoberfest collaboration beer, German-inspired food, musical performances, live glassblowing demonstrations and auction, Chicken Dance contest, Flash Your ‘Stache competition, and more!
- A Fantastic Musical Line-up Featuring March Fourth
Glass Blowing Demonstrations Once a gain, our friends at Red Hot Metal have partnered with the Museum of Glass to provide a glass blowing studio for live demonstrations by local artists. Enjoy glass blowers creating works of art while you watch! Selected items will be auctioned off with proceeds benefiting the local Fashion Performance Artist Collective, Chikoko.
Delicious Beers Featuring Sierra Nevada’s second Oktoberfest collaboration beer festival beer. This year we worked with Mahrs Brau of Bamburg, Germany. We’ll make sure there’s plenty of other beer styles to try as well.
Traditional Feast A contemporary German meal will be provided by the Sierra Nevada Taproom. The feast will be available from 5-8pm, and is included with your ticket price. Full menu coming soon!
- March Fourth returns to Chico Oktoberfest! The theatrical circus troupe of live musicians, singers, dancers, and circus artists will be headlining all four nights of festivities.
- Bayern Maiden is an authentic Oktoberfest Band playing and singing music the way it’s played in the tents in Munich, Germany. We’re excited to have them playing at all four events as well.
- Polkacide is a hardcore Polka band that electrifies the crowd with danceable polka favorites. They will be playing the first weekend: 9/30 and 10/1.
- The Philip der Stein Sextet is made up of trombone, tuba, trumpet, accordion, drums, and sax and serenades the crowd with vocals in German and English. They will be playing the second weekend: 10/7 and 10/8.
Sierra Nevada Hop Field, Chico, CA (parking at Silver Dollar Fairgrounds)
PLEASE DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE. Really, we can’t stress this enough…if you overindulge, leave your car and come back for it the next day. Take the free shuttle or a taxi; you’ll make some new friends and keep everyone safe. Here are some options:
- FREE SHUTTLE from downtown Chico—the shuttle will run on a continuous loop on Friday and Saturday from 4:30-11:00 pm. Pick up and drop off are at the transit center across from Madison Bear Garden. This is the ideal option for those seeking post-Fest festivities.
- RIDE YOUR BIKE – Chico Velo is offering complimentary bike valet and there is plentiful bike parking at the brewery! We don’t advocate drinking and riding your bike, though.
- PARKING AT Silver Dollar Fairgrounds – Complimentary parking is available at the fairgrounds, or you can take the shuttle that will run back and forth from 4:30-11:00 pm. If you need to, you can leave your car overnight at the fairgrounds and pick it up the next day.
***THERE IS NO PARKING ON SITE AT SIERRA NEVADA***
***PLEASE FEST RESPONSIBLY!***
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS